Wow, it’s 2015. What an exciting and busy year 2014 had been. In 2014 my business had become large enough to support myself on just that. I was able to quit my job working at the hotel. I am very happy and feel extremely blessed to have grown my business to this point. There have been some hiccups along the way though, especially with managing my time. I have not done the best at this, but will be focusing on improving managing my time better this year. I plan to write at least 1 post a month on my blog, which as you can tell I neglected last year.
I would like to thank all those that have visited my blog in the last year and the comments that you have left. Do know that even though I may not have been active writing, I did read each and every comment left.
On a personal note, I did attend Courage last month for the first time in over a year. I do enjoy spending time with the priest that runs it and the guys that attend it. I still have a difficult time with the therapy feel though (this could just be me though dealing with some past issues with what I will call group therapy). I am undecided if I will be attending this month or not.
This year I plan to do launch 2 to 3 websites that are going to focus on helping others. I have roughly 5 ideas of sites I would like to build and own the domain names for each, but I’m not sure if I will have the time to launch and focus on building 5 sites in one year. I will be praying on which project I should focus on and let God lead me in the right direction. These websites include:
- A Prison Ministry site – For the last few years God has been hinting that this will be something I need to do. I have started writing the content for it a few times, but I don’t feel I have the right message yet that God wants me to provide. I’m still not sure how this will reach those in prison, but I trust in God to make this happen.
- A Hot Meal site – This will be a site that shows where people within the US (and maybe Canada) can find a hot meal for free. This will take some time to build as I will have to enter find and enter as many places that provide a free hot meal as I can find.
- Catholic Saint site – A site that helps people find a Saint that they can relate too. I want this site to include not only biography (focus on both the highlights and the struggles of a Saint’s life), but also provide quotes from Saints that can inspire people.
- Fight the Government site – This site will focus on fighting laws that suppress a certain group of the population. It will provide useful resources, legal information and sample letters that one can send to their legal representative.
- Pregnancy Help site – A site dedicated to assist women whom are pregnant (and hopefully the fathers) find resources that they need to have and raise a child. This will be inline with many pro-life websites that I have worked on in the last year and I though a nationwide site that simple list places women can find assistance could be useful.
Please pray that I will be able to get 2 to 3 of these sites launch this year and that these sites will reach those that are in need of them.
In addition to working on these sites, I will be helping a non-profit organization raise money to fund 2 – 15 minute short films. These films will be about “New Evangelization, the Message of Fatima, and powerful intercession of the prayers of the children of the world” and “the powerful intercession of the prayers of our world’s children”. I will be posting a link here shortly if you are interested in helping fund these films. Pray that we will be able to raise the money needed to create these very useful and much needed films.
Ok, it’s almost 1am here and I need to get to bed. One of my New Years changes is to get up earlier to get more done each day and I need to get a little sleep so I can do just that. God Bless!